Who can solve the Rubik Professor puzzle game? One of the world's number one brain-teasing puzzler is still going strong with billions of puzzling combinations, but only one solution. Scramble the coloured squares on this multi-dimensional cube.
- The 5 x 5 is a must have for the true Rubik's aficionado with 283 trevigintillion combinations
- 5 x 5 is most complex of all Rubik's Cube levels
- Return the cube to its original state every side having one solid colour
Notes & Tips:
- Recommended for ages 8yrs and above.
- Choking hazard: contains small parts.