The Worst-Case Scenario Card Game turns the worst of times into the best of times! What do you think is the worst thing that could happen to you? How do you compare living through a pandemic to being chased by a gorilla or locked in the trunk of a moving car or losing your memory or being lost at sea? We live in a dangerous world, and now is the time for you to decide which scenarios are bad, very bad, awful, horrible, or simply the worst! Take turns playing 'The Victim' and score points when your fellow players match how you rank five worst-case scenarios. The Victim's Wheel decides your fate on every turn, but when disaster strikes...all that matters is who thinks alike!Based on the New York Times Bestseller, The Worst-Case Scenario Card Game has very easy rules, but difficult choices. It's a fun easy-to-play family game for ages 10 to adults for 3 to 6 players. Components include 225 Worst-Case Scenario Cards, The Victim Wheel, 30 Ranking Chips, Score Pad, Pencil, and Easy Rules.
- The All New Worst-Case Scenario Card Game is 0% trivia and 100% humorous fun
- Match how players rank five worst-case scenarios from 1 (Bad) to 5 (The Worst). Match correctly and score points. Score the most points...and win!
- An easy-to-learn card game that is perfect for family and adult game nights
- Based on the New York Times bestselling Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
- Spin the Victim Wheel to score bonus points!
- When disaster strikes, who thinks alike?
- Family + adult approved
- Ideal for 3-6 players
Notes & Tips:
- Choking hazard small parts.
- Suitable for ages: 10 years ' adult