Mobilise kids' imaginations with this action-packed playset. The LEGO City Police Bike Car Chase (60392) comes with a toy police pursuit motorcycle and a crook's getaway sports car. Just add the police officer and crook minifigures, a toy banknote and a drop of imagination for hours of crook-catching fun. An interactive digital building guide adds to the fun This 5+ set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app ' an interactive building guide that makes building even more fun, with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualise models from all angles as they build. Toys that empower imaginative play LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action, where they get to decide the stories, with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play.
- - Police chase toy for kids aged 5 and over Hours of fun crook-catching adventures await with this LEGO City Police Bike Car Chase (60392) playset
- - Whats in the box? Includes all kids need to build a toy police pursuit motorcycle and crooks getaway sports car, plus police rider and crook minifigures
- - Features and functions Kids can attach the toy minifigure handcuffs to the police motorcycle
- - A fun birthday or any-other-day gift This LEGO City police playset is designed for kids aged 5 and over who love cool toys for imaginative role play
- - Dimensions The toy sports car measures over 4 cm (1.5 in.) high, 10 cm (4 in.) long and 5 cm (2 in.) wide
- - Fun LEGO accessories Includes a toy banknote and handcuffs
- - Includes printed and digital building instructions Kids can zoom, rotate and visualise the finished models as they construct with the LEGO Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- - Exploring the world through play LEGO City playsets are designed to nurture physical skills and confidence through creative play
- - Quality assured All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: its been that way since 1958
- - Putting safety first LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
Notes & Tips:
- - Choking hazard - small parts.
- - Recommended age: 5+