This Xtreme Bots kit is perfect for developing the foundations of programming and engineering. The Andy bot is a friendly robot who will help learners to differentiate between left and right from any perspective, as well as teaching them sequencing, logic, and spatial awareness. It has up to 30 different actions programmed and includes a game, an LED light, sounds, and a dance mode, all of which make it an engaging and exciting way to learn.
- This kit can be used at home or school to help introduce early learners to engineering.
- This robotics kit will help learners to explore and establish skills in robotics, coding, and programming.
- It is designed to enhance fine motor and problem solving skills.
- Andy is perfect for developing the foundations of programming with learners.
- With this friendly robot, the user will learn to differentiate between left and right from any perspective, as well as sequencing, logic, and space vision.
- It is programmable with up to 30 actions, plus 2 modes of movement (15 and 30 cm).
Notes & Tips:
- Recommended for ages 4yrs and over.
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts.
- Requires batteries (not included).