The Nerf Face Off Target Set is an all-in-1 set that includes 2 Nerf Elite 2.0 Prospect QS-4 blasters, a target, and 12 Elite Nerf darts! These toy foam blasters are awesome backyard toys for kids outdoor games. Each Nerf blaster has 4-dart capacity and fires 4 darts in a row. They have a nonremovable targeting scope for aiming and a pull-back priming handle. Each blaster comes in a different colour, so choose a colour and challenge each other to score points. Set up the freestanding target almost anyway for lots of indoor and outdoor play. The set includes 12 Nerf Elite foam darts that are tested and approved for performance and quality. It's a great gift for boys and girls to head outside for active play, and they'll enjoy showing off their targeting skills as they take aim at the target. Nerf toy foam blasters are the perfect gifts for kids to enjoy fun, active play. Eyewear recommended (not included). No batteries required. Styles may vary.
- 2 x Blasters
- 8 x Darts
- TARGET BLASTING SET FOR KIDS OUTDOOR GAMES: The Face Off Target Set includes 2 Elite 2.0 Nerf blasters, freestanding target, and 12 Elite Nerf darts for high-energy backyard games
- NERF TARGETING SET FOR 2 BATTLERS: Blast into kids outdoor games with the Nerf Face Off Target Set set that includes 2 Prospect QS-4 blasters, a target, and Nerf Elite darts
- INCLUDES 12 NERF ELITE DARTS: Official Nerf Elite foam darts are great for indoor and outdoor dart-blasting games, and are tested and approved for performance and quality
- FREESTANDING TARGET: Includes a freestanding target that you can set up almost anywhere for Nerf blaster indoor and outdoor play. Hit the target to score points in competitive challenges
- 4 DART BLASTING: Each of these Nerf Elite 2.0 toy foam blasters fires 4 darts in a row. Load 4 darts, pull the priming handle, and pull the trigger to launch a dart
Notes & Tips:
- Suitable for ages 8 years and older
- Choking hazard: small parts
- WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.