The Nerf Minecraft Ender Dragon blaster takes its inspiration from Minecraft, capturing the look of the Ender Dragon boss mob. The blaster has a 4-dart internal clip, so you can unleash 4 darts in a row. When you blast the darts, they look like they're coming out of the dragon's mouth! The wings have onboard storage for 8 darts, allowing you to keep backup darts within reach for reloads. This Nerf Minecraft toy blaster comes with 12 Nerf Elite foam darts, giving you enough darts to load the blaster several times. To play, pull back the priming handle, which looks like the dragon's front legs, load 4 darts into the blaster, push the priming handle forward, and press the button to blast a dart. Move the handle back and forth again to blast another dart. Eyewear recommended (not included). No batteries required.
- NERF MINECRAFT ENDER DRAGON BLASTER: The Nerf Minecraft Ender Dragon blaster takes its inspiration from Minecraft's Ender Dragon mob
- 4-DART INTERNAL CLIP: Blast 4 darts in a row from the blaster's internal 4-dart clip. Load darts into the blaster, pump the priming handle, and press the button to launch a dart
- 8-DART STORAGE: Store 8 darts on the dragon's wings to keep them nearby so you can reload the blaster quickly and keep on playing fun games
- INCLUDES 12 DARTS: The Nerf Minecraft Ender Dragon blaster comes with 12 Official Nerf Elite foam darts. Load the blaster's 4-dart internal clip and store 8 darts on the wings
- GREAT GIFTS FOR 8 YEAR OLD BOYS AND GIRLS: Nerf Minecraft blasters are perfect gifts for Minecraft fans to enjoy fun indoor and outdoor play. Each sold separately, subject to availability
Notes & Tips:
- Ages 8 and up
- TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
- WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.