The Nerf MicroShots Dungeons and Dragons Palarardusk dart blaster brings home the magic of the Dungeons & Dragons movie: honour Among Thieves and D&D roleplaying game. The gold dragon blaster launches 1 Nerf Elite foam dart and features a compact size that's great for high-energy indoor and outdoor games. It is inspired by the gold dragon Palarandusk, the protector of the city of Neverwinter in D&D's Forgotten Realms. Kids can blast into indoor and outdoor play quickly with this easy-to-use dart blaster. Load a dart into the front of the blaster, pull down the priming handle, and press the trigger to fire. It includes 2 Nerf Elite foam darts. The adventure through the exiciting world of D&D continues as you build your Nef D&D collection of blasters and gear.(Each sold separately, subject to availability.) Eyewear recommended (not included). No batteries required.
- 2 x Darts
- BLASTER INSPIRED BY DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: The Nerf Microshots Dungeons & Dragons Palarandusk Blaster is inspired by the gold dragon in the Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves movie and the D&D roleplaying game
- NERF MICROSHOTS DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PALARANDUSK BLASTER: The gold dragon blaster fires 1 dart and its compact size is great for fast-moving indoor and outdoor play
- INCLUDES 2 NERF ELITE DARTS: The gold dragon blaster comes with 2 Official Nerf Elite foam darts. Kids can head outside with this backyard toy for high-energy outdoor games
- EASY TO LOAD, PRIME, AND FIRE: You're ready in a flash with this indoor and outdoor toy dragon blaster. Front-load 1 dart into the barrel, pull down the priming handle, and pull the trigger to fire
- PALARANDUSK DRAGON: The gold dragon Palarandusk, also known as the Unseen Protector, guarded the city of Neverwinter, located in the Forgotten Realms
Notes & Tips:
- Suitable for ages 8 years and older
- Choking hazard: small parts
- WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.