Kids who love role play and wildlife will find lots of inspiration in this LEGO Friends Newsroom Van (41749) set for ages 6 and over. Hardworking Aliya is committed to reporting the latest news for the community centre. Inside the van there's everything Aliya needs to create and share news stories, including screens, lights, cameras, microphones, and a notebook and pen. Kids can tell the unfolding story as a lumberjack arrives to cut down a tree. After filming the story, kids can move Aliya into the control room inside the van to edit and broadcast the news. The set comes with 2 mini-dolls, 1 micro-doll and lots of accessories. Boost the fun Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress. Meet the next generation of Heartlake City Inspire kids to develop their passions as they explore the new world of LEGO Friends with its diverse cast of characters.
- - News-reporter play for kids aged 6+ Kids who are passionate about protecting wildlife can enjoy hours of play with this LEGO Friends Newsroom Van toy (41749)
- - 3 characters and accessories The set comes with LEGO Friends characters Aliya, Peter the lumberjack, and Darrel, who is protesting about the tree being cut down
- - Filming and reporting the news Kids can create endless newsroom stories with the accessories, which include a walkie-talkie, microphone, an owl with an egg, a sign and a chainsaw
- - Act out the story Kids can enjoy recording the news time after time. The tree branch can be knocked down, causing the egg to fall from the nest, while the extendable camera crane captures the events
- - A gift for roving reporters and wildlife lovers This LEGO Friends set makes a gift idea for any child aged 6 and over who would love to film and report local news
- - Sized for young builders The LEGO Friends Newsroom Van measures over 10 cm (4 in.) high, 14 cm (5.5 in.) long and 8 cm (3 in.) wide
- - A helping hand Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO Builder app, where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- - A new generation of Heartlake City In January 2023, the LEGO Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- - A quality product All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: its been that way since 1958
- - Safety first LEGO Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards
Notes & Tips:
- - Choking hazard - small parts.
- - Recommended age: 6+