Introduce kids to a world of imaginative play with this LEGO City Police Station Chase (60370) toy playset for kids aged 4+. The station building features a raisable barrier and houses an office and a jail with a breakout function. This set also includes a police car and a crook's getaway motorcycle, plus 2 police officer and 2 crook minifigures. Designed for youngsters This easy-build 4+ playset comes with a LEGO Starter Brick element, pictorial instructions and the LEGO Builder app ' a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualise the finished model from all angles as they build. Exploring the world through play LEGO City playsets come with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that stimulate open-ended imaginative role play based on everyday heroes and real-life events.
- - Fun police playset for kids aged 4+ Action-packed police pursuit adventures await with the LEGO City Police Station Chase (60370) building set
- - Whats in the box? Everything kids need to build a toy police station, police car and crooks motorcycle, plus 2 police officer and 2 crook minifigures and a police dog figure
- - Features and functions Kids attach the chain from the toy motorbike to activate the jailbreak function
- - A gift for any occasion This LEGO City Police toy can begiven as a birthday, Christmas or any-day gift for kids aged 4 and over
- - Dimensions When built, the police station measures over 12 cm (4.5 in.) high, 26 cm (10 in.) wide and 12 cm (4.5 in.) deep
- - Includes LEGO minifigure accessories This toy police playset comes with lots of fun accessories for imaginative play, including a toy gem, police radio, jail key, 2 cups and a megaphone
- - Guidance for younger builders This 4+ set includes a LEGO Starter Brick element, a simple pictorial building guide and digital mentoring via the LEGO Builder app
- - A play-and-learn building toy LEGO City sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with fun toys and characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play
- - Quality in focus All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: its been that way since 1958
- - Putting safety first LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysedto make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
Notes & Tips:
- - Choking hazard - small parts.
- - Recommended age: 4+