Set the scene for fun stunt displays and competitions with this LEGO City The Blade Stunt Challenge (60340) playset, including a flywheel-powered toy motorbike for real stunt action. Kids also get LEGO City Adventures TV series character Shirley Keeper and Stuntz rider minifigures for imaginative role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for more stunt action.This LEGO City Stuntz toy playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group build-and-play experience.LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toy vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play.
- - Stunt action for kids aged 5 and up - Set the scene for action-packed stunt shows and competitions with LEGO City The Blade Stunt Challenge (60340) playset, including a LEGO City TV minifigure
- - What's in the box? - Everything kids need to build The Blade Stunt Challenge, plus a flywheel-powered stunt bike and 2 minifigures, including LEGO City Adventures TV series character Shirley Keeper
- - Fun functionality - Kids activate the stunt bike and release it to crash through the barriers and activate the dropping blades function for fun shows and competitions
- - A gift for any occasion - This LEGO City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise for kids aged 5 and up who like cool stunt toys
- - Dimensions - The Blade Stunt Challenge measures over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 9 in. (22 cm) deep
- - Includes fun LEGO accessories - Minifigure accessories include a toy megaphone and a guitar
- - Building fun for stunt fans aged 5 and up - This Stuntz toy comes with easy-to-follow printed building instructions
- - Made for creative play - LEGO City Stuntz toys put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and imaginative play
- - Quality assured - All LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it's been that way since 1958
- - Safety first - LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety
Notes & Tips:
- - Pieces: 154
- - Choking hazard - small parts
- - Recommended age: 5+.