Helmets are not just accessories they are personal protective equipment that offers essential, life-saving protection for kids. What better way of putting the 'personal' back into 'PPE' than with a favourite theme right on your helmet?
Notes & Tips:
- Complies with AS/NZS 2063:2008 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets
- Suitable for ages 3yrs and older
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts
- May be seriously damaged by substances such as petrol, paint, adhesives or cleaning agents
- Make no modifications
- Fasten helmet securely under the jaw
- If helmet shows signs of damage, destroy and replace it
- If helmet receives a severe blow, even if apparently undamaged, destroy and replace it.