Pay a visit to some of Australia's amazing communities in this special Australian Community Relief Monopoly 1000-Piece Puzzle. Australians have had a tough year, but one thing that remains consistent is the spirit of our communities, some of which feature in this beautiful 1000-piece jigsaw based on the Australian Community Relief Monopoly game board.
- Piece together some of Australia's beloved rural and regional communities, from Belconnen to the Blue Mountains, Noosa to Coober Pedy and Devonport to Mildura.
- Each of the 22 locations have been specially selected to highlight the amazing communities that have come together to help one another during these challenging times.
- Can you piece together Federal Highway, Habitat Restoration and the Chance and Community Chest spaces?
Notes & Tips:
- Recommended for ages 10yrs and over.
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts.