Turn your play space into the ultimate Play-Doh ice cream truck party! This life size kitchen set gives kids a big space to express their big imaginations. Create so many pretend treats with the 27 tools and soft-serve station, customize the creations with the Play-Doh sprinkle maker, tools, and pretend candy moulds, and check out customers at the register. Fun music and cash register sounds make kids feel like they're really running their own ice cream truck. 12 cans of Play-Doh modelling compound give them all the colours they need to get started. The toy food truck was also designed with parents in mind with lots of storage and easy ways to clean up when the fun is done for the day!
- THE ULTIMATE TOY ICE CREAM TRUCK: This big play kitchen is the perfect place for kids to express their big imaginations! Play pretend ice cream truck at home with so many ways to get creative
- CREATE, CUSTOMIZE, CHECK OUT: Make Play-Doh ice cream treats with the soft serve machine and scooping station, decorate with the sprinkle maker, tools, and moulds, and check out customers at the register
- REALISTIC SOUNDS AND MUSIC: From classic ice cream truck jingles to the "cha-ching!" of the toy register, kids can imagine being the boss of their own business
- DESIGNED WITH PARENTS IN MIND: Storage with real working doors plus a locking bin keeps it all organized! The cleaning brush sweeps Play-Doh bits into the rim on the counter to easily put back in the can
- 27 TOOLS AND 12 colourS: Spark creativity with the cones, dishes, stampers, moulds, and other Play-Doh tools plus 12 classic modelling compound colours like brown, blue, green, pink, and white (contains wheat)
- SUPERSIZED GIFT FOR KIDS: Standing about 3 feet tall, this jumbo life size food truck toy for kids 3 years and up gives them so many ways to role play and get creative together
- PLEASE NOTE: Screws for assembly are inside the empty Play-Doh can. When using the pretend ice cream dispenser, ensure the dish is fully pressed into position and you hear a click before pressing the handle